HUMONGOUS: The Biggest Night Of Comedy
On Sunday, February 25th, the Alchemy Comedy Theater is doing something we've never done before; putting together a huge sampler platter of all the different kinds of shows we produce in one single night. This huge event will feature a combination of improv, stand-up, and sketch comedy from a variety of our players and teams.
The event is so big we're taking over Greenville's oldest comedy event space, Cafe and Then Some. Seating is limited, so it's always wise to pre-purchase your tickets online. Parking is located right behind the theater as well as nearby street parking and of course several nearby parking garages.
In conjuction with the event, we'll be running workshops from a variety of our teachers throughout the month of February:
- February 3rd: Ladies of Improv with Callie Sharon
- February 10th: Sticking with Your Choices with Matt McAlister
- February 17th: Improving Honestly in Narrative with Andrew Van
- February 24th: Improv to Stand-up with Shivani Nadarajah
- February 28th: Laban Movement Analysis with Traysie Amick